- Class size is limited to 8 students.
- We have installed hospital grade air filters throughout the studio that kill germs and
viruses in the air.
- We mop the floor and sanitize the studio every night.
- We use a UV light overnight to kill any germs/viruses within the studio space.
- Students and staff will have temperature taken using a contactless thermometer
before entering the building.
- There will be time in between the end of one class and the beginning of the next class. During this time all surfaces will be wiped down with antibacterial wipes. This break will also allow for one group of students to exit the building before the next arrives.
- We clean the bathroom after each class.
- Both studios are marked with assigned spots to maintain physical distancing suitable for barre work, center work, and across the floor.
- Only students will be allowed in the building. Parents are able to observe class via
- Students may arrive no more than 10 minutes prior to the start of their scheduled class time.
- Upon arrival, students will remove their shoes in the lobby area and use hand sanitizer before entering the studio.
- The Studio doors will remain propped open.
- Dancers will bring their dance bags inside the studio and place them in a designated space.
- Dancers will remain spaced at least 6’ apart during the entire class.
- Dancers must bring their own filled water bottles from home with their name clearly
visible. The drinking fountain will not be available for use.
- At the end of class, dancers will again use hand sanitizer, proceed to the lobby, and
exit the building.
- All surfaces that dancers come into contact with (front door, door knobs, barre,etc.) will be wiped down with antibacterial wipes before and after class.
- Antibacterial wipes and/or hand sanitizer will be available at the front desk, in the
bathroom, and in each Studio.
- Dancers are required to wear masks while entering and exiting the studio and during classes. All DDA employees and faculty will wear face masks at the studio.
- All employees and instructors will provide a completed screening questionnaire upon arrival each day. We have an online health questionnaire that each dancer/faculty and staff must complete prior to arriving for class at the studio.